Combat Errors, Correct Claims, Increase Cash Flow
Inaccurate or incomplete insurance information causes the majority of denials—outdated insurance, incorrect group numbers, reporting errors, and lack of specificity. But Liberty can help. From our initial audit through management of the appeals process, our team works hand in hand with yours to ensure accurate and prompt reimbursement.
- Liberty’s Denial Management team is lead by registered nurses with more than 20 years of experience in clinical care and healthcare administration.
- Liberty leaders hold multiple undergraduate and advanced degrees in finance.
- Liberty has a documented success in collecting on previously denied claims—resulting in increased cash flow, or “found money” for the hospitals.
- Liberty’s denial management personnel coordinate information from the hospital’s registration, managed care, utilization management, patient accounting and medical records departments.
- Liberty’s appeal letters are patient-specific, and personally signed by the registered nurse who wrote the appeal. Where necessary, letters are sent to the patients for their information and/or action.
- Liberty’s senior management team meets with hospital management each month to review progress, provide operational improvement ideas and ensure that outcomes exceed hospital expectation.
Liberty has a 35% overturn rate for all clinical and technical denials.
Got a question? Need help now?
Liberty Billing & Consulting
1320 Route 23 North
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Telephone: (973) 872-1497
© 2019 Liberty