Liberty has been working for hospitals for over 29 years. We have delivered a wide array of post admission revenue cycle products for hospital financial management executives and have continued to add services as the industry continues to evolve including self-pay, call center, worker’s comp and no-fault with PIP arbitration.
Liberty’s performance is consistently better than best practice collection rates – we collect cash even the best hospitals leave on the table. Our culture of excellence and uncompromising attention to detail are leveraged with technology to reduce receivables to zero balance as well as provide organizations with actionable intelligence to collect on accounts as well.
Each employee is trained by experienced patient financial service managers in the most sophisticated technological submission of accounts to major payors including, but not limited to, Medicare, Medicaid, Medicaid HMO, Blue Cross (local and out of state), commercial payors and Managed Care. Continuing education is provided regularly. They are experienced in contract application, DRG assignments, re-pricing, billing and HIPAA regulations. On staff, we have licensed Registered Nurses who write and submit detailed appeals after they have analyzed and reviewed medical records to determine the appropriateness of appeal preparation.
We have the ability to review hospital submitted Medicare claims. This in-house ability and the strength of our Medicare billing staff generate rapid liquidation of any outsourced receivable.
Our computer network supports electronic submission to Blue Cross, Medicaid and Commercial payors via WebMD, ePREMIS and ePACES. Our network operates behind a hardware and software firewall with perimeter virus protection. This database is fully qualified to run and operate outsourced receivable projects in excess of 250 million patient records.
- Delivers results above and beyond top hospitals and systems across the country
- Culture of excellence, continuous improvement and uncompromising attention to detail
- Key Liberty executives involved with project management, customer findings, industry trends and monthly status meetings
- Deep experience and expertise in hospital accounts receivable management – bolstered by proven results
- Proven track record of delivering a wide suite of products across multiple lines
- The entire team is always-on/always available to interact with customers and their staff
- Leadership positions in patient financial service committees and associations